Annika E Nilsson
Stockholm Environment Institute
Annika E. Nilsson is Senior Research Fellow at Stockholm Environment Institute and Affiliated Faculty in Environmental Politics at KTH. Her research is about the science-policy interface, with a special focus on Arctic change and international politics. She is involved in several interdisciplinary research projects about the Arctic and also participates in scientific assessments under the auspices of the Arctic Council. In REXSAC she leads Research Task 9. Scenarios as a tool for co-production of knowledge. She is also a member of the Executive committee with responsibility for communication.
- REXSAC researchers contribute to new book, "Competing Arctic Futures"
- Arctic Sustainability Research. Past, Present and Future
- Knowledge production and environmental conflict
- Towards extended shared socioeconomic pathways
- Bellwether, exceptionalism, and other tropes: Political coproduction of Arctic climate modeling
- Arctic sustainability research: Towards a new agenda
- Can the Arctic lead the way to a post-petroleum future?
- Uncertain Futures: The Changing Global Context of the European Arctic